· You must arrive at the studio 15 minutes prior to scheduled class time so you can check in, complete a waiver, get oriented and meet your instructor who will give you an orientation and ask about injuries or other concerns prior to class.
· If you come less than 10 minutes before class, your instructor may not have adequate time to orient you and you may be turned away. The class will be credited back to your account to reschedule for another time.
· For safety reasons, we cannot allow new clients to enter the class room studio after the class has begun. Please be sure allow enough time to attend to any personal business before class starts. We require new clients to enter the class room studio before class starts to receive proper introduction and instruction on how to use the equipment. The class will be credited back to your account to reschedule for another time.
· Sign in at the front desk before class starts.
· If you arrive more than 5 minutes late, your space may be given to someone who is waiting.
· For safety reasons, we cannot allow you to join class when it is more than 5 minutes into the class time. The class is not credited back to your account and is instead to be deemed a “late cancel” and charged according to our policies.